Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Take A Chance or Wonder

Some people don't ask the questions they need to. Some don't get the answers they want. Some don't make the choices they should have. Others don't chase their dreams. Some spend all their time trying to fail and try again until they succeed or quit. Others never put their idea into action and they spend the latter years of life wondering what if. But mostly they wonder why they never took a chance. I don't like to wonder. The truth, at its worst and most hurtful moments, is always better. I can handle failure even with the blow to my pride. And I can handle pain even with the critical aches. I can process disappointment for it not going my way. But wondering isn't good enough. Knowing half isn't knowing enough. Taking a chance you have nothing to lose. In wondering you'll lose your first and only. Don't take a chance on wondering, take a chance on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment