Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Just Don't Know Anymore

I don't know what I'm thinking.
I don't know what I'm feeling.
I don't know what I should be thinking or feeling or even doing.
I don't know if I feel angry or sad or scared or even optimistic in this seemingly hopeless situation.
I don't know if I should feel any of those things.
Should I feel them all or just one of them very strongly or none of them altogether?
I don't know if I feel strong enough to do this, but I also don't know if I feel so out of my element that when push comes to shove (which it will) I will have no idea what to do.
I don't know anything.
I don't know how short s 'short time' is though I know there is a limit.
I don't feel out of control though I know I am.
I don't feel forced into anything though sometimes I would like to claim that.
I don't feel alone, though on some level I am the odd man out.
I don't know a lot of things. 
I don't know most things. 
And for the first time in a long time I am completely okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment