Thursday, March 4, 2010

Must Sees

I think I'm bored, or I just want to mix things up a bit. Every now and then I post a playlist, music I would be lost without. Tonight however I thought I would go with movies. These are in no particular and I will try to keep the list a decent length, but I feel like these should be in every movie lovers collection.


The Princess Bride...Edward Scissorhands...Seven Pounds...I Am Legend...Philadelphia...Bone Collector...Shawshank Redemption...Fried Green Tomatoes...The Royal Tenebaums...Once...Dirty Dancing...The Holiday...Cannonball...Gangs of New York...Titanic...Mary Poppins...The Blind Side...Patch Adams...Powder...Passion of The Christ...Gladiator...Saving Private Ryan...10 Things I Hate About You...I Am Sam...Pay It Forward...Rachel Getting Married...(500) Days of Summer...The Pursuit of Happiness...The Proposal...Public Enemy...Much Ado About Nothing...Amazing Grace...Everafter...A Beautiful Mind...Pride and Prejudice...Memoirs of a Geisha...Juno...Erin Brokivich...Derailed...You've Got Mail


Well there you have it. 40 movies that give you a little bit of everything; laughter, tears, hair raising moments, and new twists on timeless classics. Go. Watch. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment