Monday, January 11, 2010

I Believe...

I believe in sleeping in
I believe in giving 100% when you only have 80% to give
I believe in love, and if its real its going to hurt
I believe in rocking out in the car alone
I believe in kisses on the forehead
I believe in smiling till your cheeks hurt, and laughing until you cry
I believe in having someone tell you that you're beautiful
I believe in God
I believe in swinging on swings and running in the rain
I believe in miracles and paying it forward
I believe in saying hello to anyone and everyone
I believe in forgiveness and second chances

I believe that 'please' and 'thank you' are necessary
I believe that wholly trusting someone is the biggest risk you'll ever take
I believe in living for the moment
I believe that a smile will save someone's life
I believe in being the person the world told you you couldn't be
I believe in telling your story the way you want it remembered
I believe every life has a soundtrack, it just needs to be found

No comments:

Post a Comment