Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Never Really Going to Matter What She Does...

Let me explain something about myself...


Push me away. Hold me close. Appreciate me. Take me for granted. Love me. Hate me. Celebrate me. Persecute me. Hurt me. Strength me. Break me. Rebuild me. Tear me down. Encourage me. I could go on but the truth is that it won't really matter what you do to me. I will be stronger then you ever give me credit for. More patient then you deserve. More forgiving then you will ever realize. And here's why...


You trust me enough to let me jump into the trenches with you and I will never leave you...


I haven't talked to my best friend in three weeks because she's doing something that in good conscience I could not and would not support. It doesn't mean that I love her less and it doesn't mean that I will turn away when the day comes that she tells me she needs me. It's never going to matter what she does...

No comments:

Post a Comment