Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love...

I love dancing in the rain
I love the smell of clothes fresh from the dryer
I love chocolate covered strawberries
I love late night walks with the dog
I love meeting friends for coffee
I love laying in the sun
I love the feeling of warm sand between my toes
I love eating smores for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when im camping
I love good food
I love a sincere conversation
I love a book and a blanket by the fire
I love to write
I love to get lost in the music
I love to hear uncontrollable laughter
I love plaid
I love OTH
I love keeping in touch with people
I love going on vacation
I love coming home again
I love the smell of Christmas trees
I love venti triple white mochas from starbucks
I love romantic comedies
I love my family
I love my best friend
I love breathing deep in the fresh mountain air
I love the dew on the grass first thing in the morning
I love meeting new people
I love babies
I love sleeping in on a rainy day
I love that feeling you get, hearing a great band for the first time
I love to be spontaneous
I love being the person that my friends arent afraid to call at 2 am
I love my life

No comments:

Post a Comment